The similarities on the three are:
- Good level design – Each level is designed around the character, which makes them feel more involved in the world.
- Mario – Mario’s specialty is blocks, so the level is designed around blocks.
- Sonic – Sonic is a speed character and the levels are designed for getting momentum.
- Mega Man – Mega Man has a long range weapon, so all levels are designed to have long range obstacles and enemies to challenge the player.
- Weapons – All characters use there self as a weapon.
- Mario – Jumps and stomps.
- Sonic – Spin dash and jumping.
- Mega Man – Blaster.
The differences are:
- Enemies – The enemies for the game are specifically tailored towards the characters abilities, but in different ways.
- Mario – Mario has simple enemies, that he uses to help himself out.
- Sonic – Enemies in Sonic are very basic, but serve the purpose of making the enemies difficult, but not to slow the player down too much.
- Mega Man – All enemies in Mega Man interact with the environment, which therefore makes the level more difficult.
- Environment – The environment in the levels are different and serves the purpose of making the character feel like they belong in that world.
- Mario – Mario has a world that is medium size, but Mario takes his time.
- Sonic – Has massive level, but sprint through it.
- Mega Man – Box rooms, but multiple of them to make a level.
4 thoughts on “2D Game: Mario, Sonic and Mega man Comparison Analysis”
They must have served throughout a conflict.
Does your site have a contact page? I’m having a tough time locating it but, I’d like
to shoot you an e-mail. I’ve got some recommendations for your
blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great site and
I look forward to seeing it expand over time. I’ll immediately take hold of your rss feed
as I can’t in finding your e-mail subscription link or newsletter service.
Do you’ve any? Kindly let me know so that I may subscribe.
Thanks. Way cool! Some extremely valid points! I appreciate you penning this article and also the rest
of the website is very good. http://samsung.com
Super late reply, haven’t been looking at comments, just focusing on work, but if you are genuine about following, just go onto a post and click follow on the left of the screen under the profile pic.
six. It is all about viewpoint. Pun intended. Yes.