With this feedback in mind, I changed level 3 to be more different. The problem I was having here is, that the levels were too similar, which means I slowed down the pace too little, these were the 2 levels side by side:
Looking at these now, I do see that they were too similar. In my mind they were different, because the puzzle worked slightly differently, but in practice it was too similar. Anyway here is the fixed version of the level:
This had the same layout as the last, but just by moving the doors, they look better and more different.
I am happy I got feedback at this current stage, because it showed me that I was doing something wrong, which I didn’t notice I was doing wrong and will now be more aware of my mistakes in the future.